Salesforce has partnered with Enterprise Nation to offer eligible small businesses the opportunity to receive a £5,000 grant to help them through the COVID-19 outbreak.
To be eligible to apply you must:
- Have not received any other cash grant during 2020 in relation to COVID-19 from any Government
- Be registered at Companies House
- Been established for at least 12 months
- Be based in the UK with a British bank account
- Have between 2 to 50 employees
- Meet all other eligibility requirements as stated in the grant programme terms
Applications open in regional phases and businesses in each area have seven days to apply. Applications for the South East open between 15 to 21 June.
For more information visit here www.enterprisenation.com/smallbusinessgrants.