Ask the experts how they are handling the latest Covid-19 situation
This free virtual summit brings together hospitality experts who will be asked by by Rob Cottrill, Chief Executive of Lewes District and Eastbourne Borough Councils on how they built their businesses, and how they are coping with a second lockdown and the ongoing uncertainty of Covid-19. You will have the opportunity to ask questions too.
The panel of experts are:
- Alex Polizzi, the Hotel Inspector (Channel 5) and owner of The Star Hotel, Alfriston and The Polizzi Collection
- Mark Driver, the owner of the Rathfinny Wine Estate, the largest vineyard in the UK
- Nick White, CEO of Bistrot Pierre UK restaurant group
- Nathaniel Hepburn, CEO of The Charleston Trust
- Julia Hand, the owner of the Buxted Park Hotel and the Handpicked Hotels Group
- Simon Longbottom (to be confirmed), CEO of the Stonegate Pub Group, one of the largest pub groups in the UK
The Minister for Tourism, Nigel Huddleston MP will introduce the summit.
For more information and to book visit www.acesalliance.org.