Not forgetting all those who use the Stagecoast bus, here is the news regarding their services:-
“As schools start to re-open we are doing all we can to help pupils get there safely, including making plans to get more services back on the road to get you where you need to be.
We’ve added extra dedicated school buses and drivers, which means we can keep more of you moving safely. As well as increasing our cleaning measures and introducing social distancing on board our buses,
What you need to know about our dedicated school buses:
Extra School Services
- We’ve added dedicated services just for school pupils
- Please check the front of the bus which will indicate if it’s a school service..
- All seats are available for use on the dedicated school services. Find out more here.
- We’ve enhanced our onboard cleaning and are doing all we can to make our buses safe. Find out more in our travel with confidence video.
- We recommend that adults & children over the age of 11 years should wear a face covering on school dedicated services, unless exempt.
- Keep a safe distance when queuing at bus stops
- Use contactless payments or have exact fares where possible, or if your ticket is available you can buy online or on our app.
- If you’re not travelling for work or school please try to avoid school travel times
- We’ve introduced a Space Checker in our live map view, on the Stagecoach Bus App, so you can find the quietest time to travel, based on how many people normally use the service.
Finding the right ticket
- You can use our ticket finder to find the right ticket.
- Parents looking for a simpler way to pay for tickets for children travelling to school by bus can purchase our online megarider on their behalf, allowing them to travel cashless and with confidence.”